, ,

#ealmondaymakes Aideens spotlight on Graphic 45!

5:03 AM

Hello lovelies Aideen here...... I am beyond thrilled to be featured on the Graphic 45 blog today!! If you are a crafter I am sure you have heard of Graphic 45 and their fantastic products, if not here is their intro on their blog...

"Graphic 45 is an award-winning scrapbook and paper crafting company. We offer vintage inspired crafting products that capture the flamboyant style of the 1920's and 30's - with vibrant color, irresistible texture and imaginative design to create products with decades-old appeal that's both fresh and familiar. Let our products inspire your next scrapbook layout, card, album or home decor project."

So today I have a fun project share and video over on their blog CLICK HERE


My first ever project in this wonderful world of papercrafting was made using Graphic 45 papers so to be now featured on their blog means so much to me-I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all the team over at Graphic 45 for having me,

Thanks for visiting,
Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments