, , , ,

#ealthriftythursday Vero Moda sale-go go go!!

5:04 AM

Hello lovelies,

Aideen here with a fabulous #ealthriftythursday post for you all! Ok so if you are living near any of the Vero Moda stores mentioned in this poster-you should definitely visit them for the sale event they are currently having:


So I obviously went to the Eyre Square, Galway shop this morning and I got the 20% off offer-I didn't find any of the 50% off wristbands...


I picked up this grey and black jumpsuit €34.95 regular price


And another pair of these patterned pants I have mentioned before HERE €19.95 regular price


I was lucky enough to be one of the goody bag receivers!! My bag had a lovely scarf, a bangle, a ring set and more discount cards!! Also the girls in-store are so friendly and helpful and there was Lindt Lindor red truffles.....

So it is well worth a visit over the next few days if you like Vero Moda style,

Aideen x


You Might Also Like

0 comments