, ,

#ealtuesdaytryouts Lindt chocolate..... need we say more

2:30 AM

Hello Lovelies!

So as you all know we have been receiving so many fun goodies that we will be reviewing here on #eal and today is our first review!! The first company package that arrived at #eal HQ was from Lindt Chocolate Ireland-what a fun start to our #ealtuesdaytryouts....


Aideen says...

Anyone who knows me knows it is no secret that the red Lindor Lindt are my favourite chocolates ever...my hubby often buys me a box as a treat! If you have never tried these and like chocolate then you need to try them-I love to have them with a cup of tea: the hot tea melts away the outer chocolate and then the cool truffle centre just melts in your mouth.

I also got to try the Lindt excellence dark chocolate bar with the touch of Sea salt-I am not a huge fan of  dark chocolate but my husband and my mom both favour it. Anyway, the fact that this Lindt bar had a touch of sea salt I too was curious to taste it and I have to say I love the addition of the salt-the grains are almost effervescent as they dissolve giving another dimension to the chocolate eating experience.

Also I have to add go check out the Lindt.com website where there are recipes using their chocolates!!

Emily says…

So… I am a HUGE Chocolate fan! So, I was absolutely thrilled that Lindt Chocolate, Ireland, sent us some delicious samples to review. ( I may have even done a little happy dance when they arrived in the mail) I was already a huge fan of their 70% Cocoa Dark chocolate. It has great flavor, and is not too bitter or too sweet. It has a really nice balance between the two, and for that reason it is one of my favorite dark chocolates.

The Dark With A Touch Of Sea Salt is definitely one to try if you have not already. The addition of sea salt really enhances the overall flavor. It adds great texture and dimension to the already delicious dark chocolate.  Yet, it is not too overpowering, and it adds a wonderful hint of savory to the bar. 

And finally, the absolutely divine, melt in your mouth, red Lindor Lindt Truffles…
Where to begin? These lovely little milk chocolate truffles are certainly much sweeter than the dark chocolates.  They have a luscious and smooth texture with a creamy soft filling. The Lindt Truffles come in so many different varieties that it is hard for me to pick a favorite, but these are certainly at the very top of my list.


We would like to say a HUGE thank you to Lindt Ireland for sending on these yummy goodies..what are you waiting for?? Go and get some Lindt chocolates and let us know what you think,

Emily & Aideen x

P.S. would you like us to review your products? Mail us! Our email can be found a the top of our blog by clicking the contact us tab.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooo u lucky things - getting t trial lindt choccie. I have to agree with you both.the lindt red balls are my FAVOURITE ever chocolate (and I have sampled my fair share of choc-lol).I will most definitely try the sea salt one now as its the only one I haven't succumbed to...well done girls. ...must buzz hubby to bring some home . Xx enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes nothing beats the red lindor truffles!!! They are always my fave too :) give the sea salt a try for sure and let us know what you think!!

    ReplyDelete