, , , , , , , ,

#ealwhatsintheworkswednesday

6:05 AM

Hello Lovelies and Happy Wednesday! 


Today I wanted to do a little post up inspired by some recent posts I have seen on both facebook and instagram, that share crafty workspaces, or what’s currently on your desk. So I’m stealing that idea today and sharing “what’s in the works” in my own craft room at the moment. Ready for a little peek ;)



1. I have loads of layouts in the works from my recent trip to Mt. Washington - keep an eye out for these in a future #ealmondyamakes share ;) 

2. So, I still have my Ppinkydolls cards out on my desk… the images are just so pretty ;) 

3. Ok… I know this is bad but I have a stack of layouts that I am in the process of finishing up from NSD. Mostly they just need some journaling, so hopefully I will be tacking them this weekend and adding them all into my scrapbook.

Do you have any fun projects in the works on your desk? Let us know in the comments section below!
Emily x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments