, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

#ealCurrents - Inspired by the Lovely Kellie Winnell

6:53 AM

Hello Lovelies,
(Emily Here) I have been following the lovely Kellie Winnell for quite some time now, and have always enjoyed reading her little "CURRENTLY" updates I have seen several other bloggers do similar posts as well in the recent weeks, and thought it might be a fun thing to try here on EAL… So Aideen and  I borrowed a few of Kellie's prompts ( to get started ) and added a few of our own! It will be so fun to look back on this in a few months & a fun way to get to know us a little better.  Thanks so much Kellie for the inspiration ;) 
EMILY'S CURRENTS :  
LOVING : Life Right now!
NAIL COLOR: Toes are Essie – Peach Daiquiri
READING : Catching up on the lovely docrafts Creativity mags from Aideen
EATING : Just got back from date night at TGIF with “the boy” – endless appetizers … I’m stuffed!!!  
SIPPING: Caribou Coffee – Obsidian Dark Roast K-Cups ( these are my latest obsession)
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Some big and exciting life changes that are just around the corner! The first of which is getting a new car… eeek!! Big decisions ;)
PROCRASTINATING: Tacking the craziness that is my craft table at the moment… I know I will feel so much better and be so much more productive once I tidy it up but GULP… it’s rather daunting!

LISTENING TO: The Chickies outside … boy oh boy can they be loud once they get going lol
WATCHING : Vikings Season: 1 on Amazon Prime
PLANNING : Besides all of the exciting new things Aideen and I have in the works for the blog, My goal this year is to do an almost 100% Handmade Holiday. This will be my first year doing this so I am trying to get a big jump-start!
WISHING : There were more hours in the day or my "to-do" list was shorter ;)

LATEST SNAPSHOTS:  





A Little Friend Outside My Craft Room Window
I found my name :)
A few farmyard friends at a local ice cream stand

want to see more of my recent snapshots follow me on instagram:
EMARTINA123 

AIDEENS CURRENTS:

LOVING : Spending summertime with my kids and my family who are all pretty awesome :) 

NAIL COLOR : Rita Ora for Rimmels 'Don't be shy'-I just LOVE this shade of pink it's just fabulous.

READING : I generally don't have much time for reading these a days just magazines-I usually buy 'New' magazine when I'm doing the groceries.

EATING : My current snack obsession is Almonds-just plain whole almonds... A handful of them is just so good :)

SIPPING : I have been working my way thru some twinings tea bags my friend Orla sent to me-there's Irish breakfast, English breakfast, lady grey & earl grey!

LOOKING FORWARD TO : Going to Cork for a few days to visit my Aunty with the kids-Fota wildlife park here we come....
  
PROCRASTINATING : craft projects that I need to get a move on with!!!! 

LISTENING TO : I have a mixed CD in my car with all kinds of chart songs really-anyone who know me know I love all kinds of music from oldies to newbies... One of my current new favourites is Mr Probz 'waves' a nice summer song.

WATCHING : I am way behind on my one and only soap I watch 'Home & Away' so I have a load of them recorded now and any time I get a half hour I watch one.

PLANNING : The photography for my brothers wedding-I'm doing it and I'm super nervous and excited all rolled into one.

CREATING : I am currently working on wedding invitations, swap items, DT projects and bloggy goodness-it's all go!!

WISHING : That the summer holidays were longer....

LATEST SNAPSHOTS:

My FAVE of the Twinings teas, THAT nail colour, enjoying a family trip to Westport house, me and my sista sista at my sister-in-law to bes hen party last Saturday in the G hotel,

What are you favourites....currently?
Emily & Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments