, , , ,

#ealmondaymakes Aideens swaps!

8:18 AM

Hello lovelies and welcome to another fun day here on #ealmondaymakes!!

So as you may know myself and Emily have a mutual love for crafting and are always making something or other. As part of the crafting world there are swaps where you are assigned a partner and you each make a handmade piece for each other. I actually run a papercraft swap page over on Facebook called 'Aideens swaps!' for anyone interested.

Also people swap amongst each other just for fun & it's a lovely way to meet fellow crafters and to make new friends. I recently had a swap with the lovely Orla from America and we decided to make whatever we liked for each other. Orla is such a nice person and we have struck up a friendship :)

She made me the most beautiful tea caddy dispenser complete with a selection of tea and a chipboard tea cup full of Hershey kisses!! It's so cute-I have never seen an idea like that so it's so cool to own it..... I am always admiring swap pieces I have received and gain inspiration from them on days when I can't think what to make.


Isn't that just fabulous!!! Thank you so much again Orla x

Today I have a video of the desk calendar/album I made for Orla using  papers from Graphic 45s 'Place in time'.




Enjoy,

Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments