, , , , , , ,

#ealmondaymaker Jo Paperdrama!!

7:39 AM

Hello lovlies! We are back after our little hols and we have another fun guest today-it's Jo Paperdrama-thanks so much Jo for taking our #ealcraftyquestionnaire. If you are a crafter you may know Jos work already... if not you are all in for a special treat-over to Jo!!

               

1. When did you start crafting?

I started crafting in 2005.

2. What made you start crafting?

My sister was the one who got me started in scrapbooking.

3. Where can we see your makes?

I post my projects on:
 My blog: http://paperdrama.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jo.paperdrama
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/paperdrama

                  

4. Do you have an online store for your makes?

Not at the moment.

5. Favourite embellishments?

It varies from time to time, currently I love adding sequins.

6. Craft tools you can't live without?

Hot Glue Gun

7. Favourite craft companies?

Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Echo Park, Crate Paper
Flowers: I Am Roses
Stamps/Dies: Lawn Fawn, The Greeting Farm, Some Odd Girl, My Creative Time, Sizzix

8. Who is you main crafting inspiration?

I don’t have a main go-to person. I pull inspiration from all crafters. There are so much inspiration out there that I can’t pin point a specific person.

9. Favourite season or holiday to craft?

Christmas

10. Favourite project you have made?

I made this Mermaid card full of glitter and no designer paper: http://paperdrama.blogspot.com/2014/03/sea-you-soon.html

           

11. Favourite type of project to make?

Treat bags/boxes

12. Projects you are currently working on?

A steampunk/shabby style top hat....cross your fingers =)

13. Any particular project or style of project on your to do list?

Project Life, I need to get back into Scrapbooking.

14. Favourite colours to use in projects?

I love several color combos, Pink/Green, Blue/Green and I love the look of Kraft paper with any 
color.

             

15. Any funny crafting story to share?

I was crafting with family and acuaintances when a drink on the table spilled onto one of my cousin’s layouts, GASP! The dirtiest look was given to the “spiller”....LOL Let’s just say that “NO DRINKS ALLOWED” near/on the workspace is enforced at all times.

Thanks again to Jo for completing the questionnaire, we will have more fun guests coming up on the blog to do theirs too!! So keep and eye out,

Emily & Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments