, , , , , , , ,

#ealmondaymaker Swanky Jewels on Etsy

8:08 AM

Hello lovelies today we have a fun share here on the blog-we are going to visit Swanky Jewels on Etsy! You can find Sues fabulous store HERE and this is the shop description:

The Story of Swanky Jewels

"I started making jewelry many years ago. I have always been creative, and can turn my hand to most things, but because I love the creative jewelry process, starting with seeing beautiful beads, getting ideas in my head, and turning them into actual designs, and then making them up into the finished piece, I decided to take it further.

I started selling my jewelry alongside loose beads in my first shop on Etsy,www.etsy.com/shop/amazingbeads, and got such a good response from buyers that I decided to open a second shop, this one, just for jewelry, and keep my Amazing Beads shop for beads.

Additionally, I have a love for all things vintage. Anything vintage, clothes, furniture, you name it, but particularly jewelry (who would have guessed?), so I decided that I would combine my love of vintage with my love of creating and sell both types of jewelry in this shop, which, as you know I have called Swanky Jewels.

Do you know, I've always wanted to have a shop by that name, ever since I lived in London, and in Camden Town there was a shop called Swanky Modes (I wonder if it's still there - I doubt it!).

Swanky Modes was full of vintage and particularly retro clothes, and every single time I passed it by, I thought 'what a lovely name'. That is why, because I am selling vintage jewels too, I decided to use 'Swanky Jewels' as my shop name. I think the name rolls off the tongue well."

#ealpicks
Sue's shop is so much fun to browse through and you would easily find something nice for yourself or maybe as a gift for a special someone. I love that there is a large collection of all kinds of jewels and everything is so different making it a delight to peruse.
One of my FAVE pieces is this feather pendant necklace-the blue enamelling is so eye catching and adds the perfect touch to this fun piece:
Pale blue enamelled feather on gold chain €38 HERE

How cute is this vintage pearl and rhinestone bug brooch?? It's definitely a unique piece that would add a fun element to your outfit!!

Vintage pearl and rhinestone bug brooch €32 HERE

Also available in the shop are some really pretty handmade pieces like this bracelet set-perfect for someone who likes jewellery and does not want something from the high street that lots more people have. The gemstones used are so colourful and also the properties for each is explained in the items listing which is a really nice touch!
3 stacking gemstone bracelet set €52 HERE

Do pop over to Sue's shop for a looky at all her pieces and tell us your favourite!!

Emily & Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments