, , , , ,

#ealfestiv2014 Christmas gift guide featuring Nia Natural Beauty

10:35 AM

Happy #ealfestive2014 lovelies! We are back today with another FAB idea for Christmas presents for all of us who still have a few people to buy for on our lists...

We were sent this gorgeous gift set from Nia Natural Beauty to try out and we have to say this is a super gift for anyone and also great value-perfect for anyone trying to stick to a budget this year. We have reviewed some of the Nia range before and both of us were very impressed with the results-you can see our other review HERE



The lovely Celia from Nia sent us the intensive gift set RRP €20!! Inside the cute gift bag you get intensive body balm, intensive shower mousse, intensive body scrub and intensive restoring facial moisturising balm. There are other Nia gift sets available online to suit any budget-you can check them out HERE

Aideen says:

From the gift set I tried out the intensive shower mousse and also the intensive facial cream-which I had tried out for our previous review but have since run out of so I was so delighted to get some more.

I was dying to try out the shower mousse and really enjoyed this product-it smells so good and leaves your skin silky soft especially anywhere dry like the knees or elbows!! The smell really lasts on the skin and is so refreshing....A must buy for anyone who suffers from dry skin.

As I have said I had already tried out the facial cream but since our last post I have run out...this cream is a winter essential. The cold weather is so harsh on the skin and leaves us all with dry rough patches-even my daughter (4) has little dry patches so I have been using the cream on her too. The nice light scent makes it perfect for all the family to use.

Emily says:

From the gift set I tried out the Intensive Body balm and the Intensive body Scrub. I was so excited to have the chance to try out some more Nia products after being so impressed by the first set that Celia sent us earlier in the year.



Unfortunately, I tend to get VERY dry, cracked skin in the winter months, so I am always on the hunt for great winter moisturizers.  These certainly did not disappoint! The Intensive Body Scrub is super rich – the scrub really does a great job of softening tough areas like knees and elbows, yet is still gentle enough to use on your entire body. Plus it smells absolutely amazing, a sort of light rose scent, which adds another layer of luxury to the scrub.


The intensive body balm is AH-MAZ-ING! Hands down, this is one of my new favorite products to treat winter skin. The balm is super concentrated, so a little goes a long way.  You certainly get your money’s worth. The balm is perfect for dry hands, dry cracked cuticles (which is something I always struggle with) knees, elbows . . . really any areas that need some extra moisture. It has the same lovely scent as the scrub, which I love as well!  It does absorb into the skin quite nicely. However, I tend to use it at night, right before bed, so that it can really soak in overnight.

Thanks so much Celia and all at Nia,
Emily & Aideen

You Might Also Like

0 comments