, , , , , ,

#ealfestive2014 Eires kids 'Oisín the brave' books!

12:57 PM

Today for #ealfestive2014 I want to share with you some fun kids books by Eires kids which I recently discovered at the ITWBN meet up! When I saw the titles of the books I had to get them as I have a son called Oisìn and the books are 'Oisìn the brave-moon adventure' and 'Oisín the brave-robot Island'.


Michelle Melville from Eires kids and whom co-authors the books with Derek Mulveen was at the meet up and very kindly signed the books for me!! Thanks again Michelle :)

My two kiddies were very excited when I arrived home with the books and could not wait to hear all about 'Oisín the brave' and his adventures. 

These books are a great price at just €6.99 and €7.99 and you can buy them online on www.eireskids.com and also in lots of retailers which you can check out on their website. They are perfect for stocking fillers and also would make a lovely present for any kids that you need to buy for this christmas and you would be supporting some lovely locals too which is a plus!!!

My kids loved the stories-the books are beautifully illustrated by Valerie Bouthyette and Derek Mulveen. 


The 'moon adventure' sees Oisín the brave and his friend Orane the dragon trave to the moon.... Their adventure leads them to some fun Moononians but what is causing the flashing light????

'Robot Island' then sees Oisín and Orane coming to the rescue of a little robot and taking an adventure to robot island! Despite a slight detour to candy island they make it to robot island and find the golden key-but what is it for????

These books were so enjoyable to read and I highly recommend them and as you know we are huge advocates of buying local and supporting small businesses here on #eal so why not show them some support and have a look at their website for some gift ideas-there are other fun goodies alongside the books available there,

Thanks for stopping by,

Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments