, , , , , ,

#ealfestive2014 Max Benjamin Teatime treats!

6:57 AM

Hello lovelies we are kicking off our #ealfestive2014 posts with this one all about these delicious candles we received from Max Benjamin to review.

The candles are from the new 'Tea Collection' by Max Benjamin and are perfect little treats for Christmas. There are five mouth watering flavours-Assam & Lemon, Lime flower & Lavender, Raspberry & Ginseng, Serene Jasmine and Victorian Earl Grey.... We have had the pleasure of getting to smell both the Raspberry & Ginseng and Victorian Earl Grey here at #ealhq and they are fantastic!!

The candles come very attractively packaged in a lidded tin which is similar to a tea caddy. The tin itself is very pretty with its duck egg colouring and luxurious gold detailing-gold details are HUGE right now and it adds a very nice touch to the packaging.

As we are talking all things Christmas this month on EALoves we have to say at €15 these are perfect for Secret Santa, teachers, stocking fillers and also just as a treat for yourself of course!!

AIDEEN:

              

So my candle was the Raspberry and Ginseng available HERE. I was the lucky one who got to open the package from Max Benjamin and was immediately impressed by the candle packaging...I love love LOVE duck egg blue and gold and it looked so fancy. I could not wait to light my candle to really release the scent and I have to say it smelled good enough to eat or should I say drink seen as they are tea themed! The price point is perfect for these candles and the recipient would certainly know they were receiving a little piece of luxury. I now have the Lime flower & Lavender candle firmly on my wish list.

EMILY:



I got to try out the Victorian Earl Gray Tea Candle, which I was really excited about because I LOVE Earl Gray tea. Right away, I was super impressed by the elegant tins that these candles come in. They would be absolutely perfect to give as a gift to someone, especially this time of year as the cold weather starts to roll in. These candles also come in at a great price point. All are hand-made in Ireland with a blend of 100% pure natural waxes and lead-free Italian cotton wicks. I tend to prefer candles that contain natural waxes and don’t contain any harmful chemicals, since you would be breathing that in for the entire time you burn the candle – so a big thumbs up on that from me!


The scent is really is very relaxing and boyfriend tested and approved!!! My guy was around when I was opening my happy mail and really liked the smell. It’s not too overwhelming, yet fills the room with a nice aroma. I may have the White Pear and Victoria Plum and the Black Lily candle from the Gold Collection on my wish list ;) teehee  



The Max Benjamin 'Tea Collection' candles are also available from Arnotts, House of Fraiser, Kilkenny, Avoca, Meadows & Byrne and Carrig Donn.

Emily & Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments